Ahh..day one of my blogging activities. Should I just keep the blog to myself and ramble on and on without worrying about offending anyone or breaching anyone's 'independence' issues? Kinda like an online journal. Or use the blog as a tool of communication to friends on some thoughts to share? Hmm, decision making time...
Speaking of which, I am in my 'confused' mode today. Many decisions are waiting to be made. Yet, being the procrastinator I am, I am occupying myself with the not-so-important-things while consciously avoiding the ultimate decisions that are waiting for me. Life is at this stage where each decision made will result in a consequence that I have to bear; a consequence that is entirely MY responsibility. Ugh, that sounds horrible.
Many people say there are no short cuts to success. No shortcuts to wealth. No shortcuts to major achievements. "You need to work! And work VErY HARD!" I do not think I am cut out for such a world. For such a race. I am a plain, simple thing who just wants God to be proud of me in whatever I do. I just also want to be able to provide for my family and ensure that they live comfortably, just as they have ensured that for me. Can I achieve that without joining the 'rat race'?
Hmm, I guess we'll find out in due time. Ok, before I bear the consequence of failing my first CA (Charted Accounting) paper, I have made a decision to start studying now. Like now now. So this'll got to suffice as my first blog post. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment