Thursday, November 10, 2005

I miss....

Sigh, I'm actually feeling really restless and hyper. Yet, I'm depressed! I miss my dear buddies. And Melbourne so very much.

A dear friend of mine is going over to Melbourne to do Bible College and to be with her boyfriend who's working there. I'm so jealouS! I want to go too! Please bring me along! PLeASE!! Get me out of hERe!! Somebody HeLP ME!! *begs in despair*

Oh well, maybe there is a reason I am back here. There'd better be! Just that I have not discovered it yet. And I'm getting impatient. I want to fast forward my life. Hmm, I wonder what'll I be doing in three to four years time? Where'll I be? I'm curious to know!!

I've had enough with this phase of life. Gotta move on. Next please..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Chan!!! =) U figured out how to allow comments! well done well done. And i shall be the first to comment! =)Nice blog! And the whole adjusting phase of life thing, just hang in there! God has ur future in His hands too, so don't worry about it so much. ;) Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra!!! thanks for sharing your blog :-) I find your entries really cool and honest at the same time...Yes,there is a reason u´re back in good ol´PeeJay :) Aahh, enough of correcting grammatical mistakes- we´ve done enough for our UPSR karangan and essays long ago..hehe...(not like u have any here)..God bless...n miss u terribly too!-phoebe-