I originate from a relatively small family. If my math doesn't fail me, my parents have less than 10 siblings in total. Plus minus the ones who have migrated, those that have passed away and those who are not around for certain reasons, I've probably got about 5 aunties and uncles (the immediate ones) to visit during this festive season. That's why I've got time to blog! Hehe.
I'm so happy for the holiday. Dread going back to work on Friday. Yet, I've got no choice. Life is not always about what we want anyway. =) The past 10 days have been rather crazy. I won't elaborate about work although it sucked most of my energy and life out of me.
Shucks...Armaggedon's showing on tv and it's so sad. =(
But ya, guess I just want to say that I have been too conservative about certain things and issues in my life. Have not been much of a risk taker and maybe that's why I am not reaping much returns. Mom told me that life's about taking risks. Sure, some may end up really ugly and painful, but it's better than being mediocre about it right? And it's liberating when you, no, I finally let myself go. *grinZ*
Oops. Gotta go visiting and dinner now. More to come! =)
1 comment:
Blessed Chinese New Year Miss Chan! =)
Man, your entries are all so cryptic! Hope things are not as bad as it may possibly sound? God bless.
Post a Comment