Monday, January 09, 2006

God is GOOD!!

Gotta say, I'm really a horrible child of God. Can't remember many events that I actually thank God for answering my prayers. Do you? Think I got kinda discouraged yesterday after walking in the mall for a couple of hours. Can't seem to be able to find the things I like. And those I do, I can't afford it. And that lead to a string of other things and circumstances that created some self pity and discouragement in me.

I came home feeling dejected and disappointed because I only saw what I did not have at that point of time. I forgot about the many blessings I have and the many million things I should thank God for. But one good thing that came out of that was the determination to pray. I was sure that God was my only help. So pray I did. And I slept early too.

This morning when I woke up, I still felt drained. And pray again I did; for grace and strength to last through another day at work. And now I am here to say that God has certainly answered my prayer. I was given grace and strength in abundance to pull through the day. In fact, I'm feeling so much better now that I am ready for another day at work already! And all thanks to God. =)

I've got many things I can complain about. Many things that I lack. Many things that I really want but don't own. And I can dwell on these things and be silly about it. But I shouldn't! And you shouldn't too! So snap out of it! =P Bring it to the Lord in prayer!

I miss blogging. Can't do it as frequently anymore as I do not have the internet connection at my client's place. And by the time I get home these days, I've only got time for a bowl of my mom's soup and shower before I hit the bed. So yar, if you don't hear me rambling, I guess I'm working. Or sleeping. Like what I should be doing now.

Nighty nite! =)

PS. Paging for Miss Ong Ju Lynn! Where on earth are you? And don't take up the job in Penang! We need you back here in KL! Church's expanding! Something GREAT and ExciTing is happening! Come back quick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!FOR JULESY..if u read this too...digi and freescale hiring people.For freescale if u IS interestING, i give u d fella's email!QUICK MUST APPLY NOW!they haf RF oso.u must try to find jobs here!!!=)

JCCY

Julesy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julesy said...

julesy here :) ramble ramble ramble :) going nutz at the moment.. Sandra hang in there!! i'll b back soon! then u can ramble to the 3 of us toooo