Sunday, March 05, 2006

Life's all good

Met up with three of my very best and closest friends over lunch just now. Got a comment from one of them that my blog sounds suicidal sometimes. Haha. And I remembered that I have not been writing for a while.

Some things have been ok the past month or so. Some have been exciting, some have been awesome and just great, some slightly disappointing, some confusing and well, let's just say it's been a mix of ups and downs! =)

But I am currently feeling good. Am all ready in my jogging gear to go for a run at Kiara Hill coz exercise makes me feel even happier.

I've got many updates to share and tell. But some I'd rather tell you in person and some are high risk areas where I can't really mention over the internet. So er, ya, we'll all catch up soon, kays? Take care!

PS. And thanks for all the concern shown to me again during those 'suicidal' points. Maybe I tend to exaggerate sometimes.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all do on our blogs

ed man

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Chan!! =) Long time no see. It seems as though you have disapeared off the face of MSN land. Hope you're well (in ur times where you're not blogging bout all the miserable stuff. =P ). Wah! Somebody still goes jogging?? Hahahaha. jk! Take care!

Anonymous said...

i agree

Anonymous said...

well.. i DONT

Anonymous said...

So What?!?!

Anonymous said...

JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Anonymous said...

u leave her alone!!!

Anonymous said...

GET OFF THE BLOG IF YOU ARE GONA BE THAT ANNOYING!

Anonymous said...

hi sandra!! long time no see :) i didn't know you blogged as well! coolness man!! keep up the good work!! i didn't know you still went jogging! maybe we can go running sometime soon when you are free..don't forget to call me along.

simPLe saNdRa said...

er..who's who and what happened again?

Anonymous said...

guess who?