Nope, I guess the most beautiful wedding won't be my sister's coz mine should be the most beautiful one. Haha. But it was truly one meaningful and beautiful wedding. I now believe that it's true a woman looks most beautiful on their wedding day. My sister was just glowing with beauty and radiance. I just can't describe how amazing she looked yesterday.
But that aside, today I woke up feeling horrible. Partly coz I'm sick and partly coz of my sister's absence. Guess I miss her presence. =( But on the other hand, I am so happy for her that she's found someone who will take care of her and truly loves her. She deserves every bit of it.
My brother-in-law is really sweet. Like, he composed her a song to propose to her. And eventhough he's quite thrifty, if he knows my sister really wants something, he'll get it for her. He's really witty and intelligent too. Not to mention tough.
I guess I want to say that I am really happy for her although life will be different without her around. We should really treasure and appreciate our loved ones while they are around. Life's too short to procrastinate.
3 comments:
Ooh. Congates to your sister and ur bro in law! =) Must let us know when it's YOUR turn. =)
get well soon.
thinking of the day when u and i get married
Who's the 'u' and the 'i' again? =P
Post a Comment