Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Friday already..

Sigh, when you're enjoying yourself, time really flies. And I can't believe I have to start working again on Monday. That's too soon! But oh well, I could use the income because I am suddenly so broke due to my holiday and the exams fees I had to pay.

Had a pretty good Bible Study session with the Bangsar group of people yesterday. One thing that struck me was how we have forgotten or conveniently left out the ReVEraNcE and FeAr we ought to have for God. Or that applies for me at least. And it was great just talking to some new friends on how God has been moving in their lives. I have wandered so far..=(

No time is like now I guess. Have to get back into the habit of reading God's word daily and spend time LISTENING and talking to Him. Was at the gym the other day and they had a pretty catchy line posted behind the toilet door that says "Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." Not bad huh? *grInz*

Can't believe half the year has passed. I'm still as restless as before and I've still got so many things unaccomplished and uncompleted! =( Oh well, perhaps I'm trying to juggle too much on my plate at one time. Or am I?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see my previous comments? please don't ignore me. i still keep you close to my heart, dear.

simPLe saNdRa said...

Hmm, it would help a whole lot if you tell me who you are..=)

rizumu said...

I'm glad that the bangsar fellowship has somehow played a part in your reallignment and commitment to reading the word. To simply soak in it, nothing more :)

God makes everything beautiful in His own time.

Anonymous said...

Yoke Ling la! like that also dont know! hmph! =(

simPLe saNdRa said...

Hehe. Yoke Ling! I thought the 'dear' title was only meant for *ahem* only, no? =P Leave an initial or something next time, k? Thanks!