"Hello? What was that again? I beg your pardon? Can you please speak up? I can't hear you.."
I love spending time with myself. I appreciate the times when I can sit around in a cafe on my own or even in my own room to read a book, write my journal, play some music, reply some e-mails or just stone around to do nothing. Yet I realise that I have not been able to do any of the above for a very long time. The noises in the world are so loud. I can't hear myself anymore.
Perhaps it's a sign of aging. Or signs of being a loner. Haha. But whatever the sign, it's just me. I need plenty of personal space and time. Don't get me wrong. I love spending time with my friends and doing things together but at times I just need a breather.
Ironic, isn't it? A week or two ago I said I was impatient. Now I'm saying something else. See what I mean? I can't even hear or decide what I want. Oh well, don't mind me.
3 comments:
we all need times by ourselves. :) maybe you should prioritize your time and not go to everything.
maybe you should eat
gee thanks mate! =P
Post a Comment