Positive as I think I am, there are times when things seem impossible. I really only want a simple life. Why bother with money? Why bother with work? Why bother with studying? What is the chief end in all these things? Is it worth the effort and struggle?
I've been waking up with a heavy heart for a while now. I worry about my incompetencies, I worry about how I will fail, I worry about how I have to act, I worry about not meeting deadlines and I worry about failing people. I can't even have the liberty to play with my 12 day old niece without worrying about how the clock is ticking away.
At this very moment, life sucks. All I wanted today was a coffee boost coz I was feeling miserable. Sure it seemed to boost my mind, but my heart is feeling worse than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment