I really don't mean to swear but I am really feeling so disheartened and angry for such a beastly and horrible act! The newspapers say today that a six to nine-year-old girl was sexually assaulted, murdered and stuffed into a sports bag. What's most inhumane which makes me sick in my stomach is the fact that the son of a b*tCH stuffed up a brinjal and cucumber up her private parts. This is a human life for crying out loud!
Can the world get any worse? We're definitely living in the end times. How could anyone with a beating heart and a working brain of some sort do such a thing?! I am so incredulous and if I should have that power to catch and sentence this guy, I would put him into jail for a lifetime, whip him 40 times a day, feed him with only worms, stuff things up his own ass, slice off his skin bit by bit and throw salt at every wound and make him lick shit. I just can't describe how utterly horrified and disgusted I am.
I am so angry, I am angry at every living Malaysian there is out there. Yes, even more so those that chose to abandon the country for greener pastures overseas. Those that are out there thinking about where the money is good. When I am angry like this, I believe that you and I are all selfish and hypocritical Christians who claim that we want to serve the Lord.
Where? In the country where there's most money and where you are most comfortable? Serve who? People who are in need of bigger and better education and health care?! Or Christians who are arguing on issues of whether charismatics are doctrinally right? Say, didn't God come to save the needy and weak.
Why do we not see that the country is ours and we all play a role in it? Why do you laugh and sneer when I suggest that you can change the situation of the country? Wasn't Jesus the minority? I'm really very disheartened and angry now.
Please don't even try to justify your love and desire for money. Show me with actions how you love God more.
No comments:
Post a Comment