

After I cleaned myself up, I sprawled on my sofa and took time to read the newspapers. Reading is such a good habit. It provides refreshing thoughts and ideas, improves your language and actually provides rest, with the exception of working and studying materials.
It's been a pretty good week after the camp. My third I-Bridge camp in the row. One of the most relevant and timely camps I have been. Topics were relevant, and most importantly for me, I was affirmed of certain things about my job which was something I really needed. Believe me when I say I am disillusioned about the working life.
Anyway, I will be making some pretty expensive decisions in the next few weeks or so; thinking of buying a new car and also some other investment decisions. It's tough trying to decide what to do with the money God has entrusted to us when the pull of the worldly material treasures are so great. Thank God for this morning of rolling and resting in bed, I am more convicted to surrender my money to God for His glory, use and management.
Resting is an art that I need to master.
2 comments:
money. its just paper.
praying for you and key decisions! take care
"the basic nature of life is the art of housekeeping"
Post a Comment