Wednesday, March 12, 2008

God gives me dignity

I remember David Wong, our i-bridge camp speaker once said that work gives us dignity. And it's true. Our work gives us dignity because it gives us the space to think and the ability to earn a living.

I think I have been pretty silly the past couple of days. How can I let mere men take my self worth and dignity away from me? How can I let someone convince me that I am inferior and totally worthless? No wonder they say that it's unhealthy to be alone without the company of good trusted friends. And I thank God for the people He has sent on my way, especially today, because they remind me that I am appreciated and loved regardless of my weaknesses.

God has shown me grace and mercy. He gives me strength and dignity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't need your company.

because you're the "good company"!

:)