March 16 2008 indeed marks an extremely significant day and chapter of my life and I'd be glad to share it once I get the right fit.
My exams are coming up again and I am extremely glad that it's my last and final paper(please pray that I will pass) coz I am getting extremely impatient and indisciplined to study any longer. Work itself is tiring enough as it is. And it gets worse when there are so much more to life than studies and work. Politics has definitely revealed a new definition to me and I want to play a part in my society!
On a totally random note, Katelyn is getting cuter and more adorable by the day. She can already mutter words like mama, mumm-mumm, boo(she means blue), na-na(banana), and even call me - Ee-Eek (should be yee-yee [aunty in cantonese]) but you get the idea.
Ok, I've wasted enough time. Need to get my assignment done.
4 comments:
hi sandra..happy good friday and easter monday!!
=) thanks! who are you?
katelyn is sooooooooooooooo cute!
you are soooooooooooooooo lovely! :)
who else?
Post a Comment