No I'm not God's Charlie Angel but I am God's ChArtERED AccounTANT! hehe. Well, formalities and administrative things aside, I currently have the 'qualifications' to be a Chartered Accountant! All glory to God! =)
I was checking for my results online and my heart was pounding so hard (additional thanks to the milk tea I had for lunch an hour before that) that I thought my chair that I was sitting on was moving along with the pounding of my heart. All the time I was just praying so hard that I would pass. And boy was I relieved, happy, thankful, really excited, and just at peace when I saw the word 'PASS' on the computer screen. Ah, one milestone of my life reached.
Been wanting to write a short note on the rising petrol prices and how it'll adversely affect Malaysians and even people of the entire world. Was flipping through the t.v. channels a couple of days back and there was George Bush commenting on the rising oil prices on Bloomberg. He looked so grim that I am convinced that even a developed country like USA is suffering, what more a country like Malaysia.
It seems as though it'll be a hard and long way for Malaysia to move forward with so much political uncertainty, so much corruption, greed, bad practices, selfishness, ignorance, and fear. Yet I believe, God has a plan. And He will be glorified. May not be now. May not be tomorrow. But in His divine timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment