Sunday, September 14, 2008

Premarital Counselling

I am getting married in 6 months and 8 days? And after the premarital counselling session yesterday, I am honestly looking forward to a marriage with Edward and I will not be ashamed to admit that I'm extremely excited about it.

I don't suppose it's the easiest thing in the world to find someone you love and someone who loves you back. And while talking to a fellow friend over mamak yesterday, I realise that in this complicated world where pride, ego, competition, busyness, etc. etc. come into play, finding your other half could be really difficult and complicated.

Premarital counselling reminded us yesterday of a beautiful relationship that is God ordained and centered in LOVE. And it's beautiful to go through phases and steps of life with a person you love. God is right - it is NOT good for man to be alone. =)

And I'm glad that my person is Edward. Though he's not perfect, but he's just perfect for me. =)

No comments: