There's so much to be said about Netherlands. But if I had to sum it up in one word, it'll be GREAT!
1) The restaurants and pubs (yes, pubs!) are smoke free!
2) The scenery here is beautiful - Amsterdam's canals are so romantic! and Delft is such a nice, lil' quaint town.
3) The people here has been REALLY friendly and hospitable, and that includes bus drivers, taxi drivers, random people on the streets, bus stops and trams, waiters, drivers, EVERYONE!
4) Food here's not bad too.
5) Public transport is superb. You can go ANYWHERE with public transport.
6) Crime rate's not that high.
7) Coffee's good.
8) It is really old and has so much history.
9) Flowers, especially tulips are SO extremely pretty here! They're cheap too!
10) It's near to alot of other European countries.
It's been a very good trip and I'd like to work here one day. As long as Edward's with me. But for this trip, I'm pretty much done and can't wait to get home to see lil' Katelyn and Edward and everyone else! I'm going souvenier shopping tomorrow. =)
God has been amazing and this trip is really God-sent. Thank you Lord!
1 comment:
Bring me along next time. I love you dearest :)
Post a Comment