It's Christmas again. I have celebrated Christmas 25 times in my life and somehow this Christmas feels different. I feel older for starters and instead of enjoying the hustling and bustling around on Christmas day, I am glad to celebrate the day at home, just catching up on the things I need to do and to be quiet for a while.
This is probably the last time I will be spending Christmas as a 'single, unmarried' woman. I wonder how different it would be next year?
2008 has been a year of ups and down. I would say more 'maturing' days than 'careless' days. God's been faithful, gracious and merciful AGAIN. How can ANYoNE live without our Wonderful Saviour? How can anyone have real JOY when they don't know Him who is THE source of joy?
I haven't really had the time to reflect on things, but I have already made a few new resolutions through some things I have learnt in 2008. Very difficult and painful lessons if I may add.
1) BE MORE ORGANISED! Could be as simple as just holding an organiser wherever I go
2) Be more punctual - I need to stop trying to do too many things at a time.
3) Be EXCELLENT in all things
4) Be SeLFLess - learn to LOVE
5) Make time to REST in God
Will need to think more about them in order for me to successfully change. But not now.
Coz I've gotta run, BBQ at my sister's place tonight and I made my yummy cheesecake again! WhEEeEeeEeee.
See ya! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment