I can't really sleep in although it has been late nights for me. I wake up feeling anxious. When I get up, my first thoughts are on my wedding, and my impending marriage.
I do not think the anxiety are doubts, I believe and know that Ed and I are to be married, and we love each other. But my anxiety is created by the thinking about the changes that come along with the big M word.
I have had very very flattering years of friendships and relationships since I was in high school. I had a good mix of really close girlfriends and guy friends. I am very very blessed with friends who look out for me and care for me in different areas with different capacities. I like that part of my life so much that I do not want to let it go. So don't walk away from my life just because I am married. Please walk alongside me and Edward as we journey on our lives as one.
I am convinced after a girls' day out yesterday that my girlfriends are not fair-weathered friends who will leave me after I get married. And again, I thank God for each one of them.
I am finding comfort and assurance in Christ as the day approaches.
Pray with and for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment