Monday, October 19, 2009

Taking it

I know I know. I only blog when something is pissing me off, or when I'm upset and down. That's when I need to write to get some sort of therapy over what is making me upset.

Today I'm on leave. And when I woke up this morning, I read the Bible and prayed that it would be a productive day. It has been one till I received a phone call that put me down.

To be honest, I think I have been struggling for a bit. Trying to find something more and achieve higher heights so that God can be glorified. But I haven't found it, instead I hear voices telling me that I'm no good. That I should quit.

It's extremely easy to put a person down but I hope that I will always prefer to do the difficult thing than discourage another.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

im so so sorry.I didn't mean to say those things the other day. I hope you can forgive me.

Anonymous said...

sorry is such a strong word. Why don't you apologise