Blessed Christmas everyone!!
Birds were chirping outside when I woke up this morning. Was still feeling rather low then. Now, I'm feeling as good as new. And all thanks to God and friends and family in Christ.
Had our Young Adults meeting today where we shared and prayed for each other. I was really encouraged. God works in marvellous ways. Can't explain what happened during the meeting. It was nothing extraordinary, yet I felt hopeful, thankful and grateful again after that. I am so thankful for friends and family. Was so happy after the meeting that I sang all the way home in the car. No, the rain started BeFOrE I started singing. Haha.
My neighbour got married today. It was a meaningful and special wedding. Mostly due to the fact that both the bride and groom are very God centered. And the bride is said and seen to be such a selfless and generous individual. What a great testimony!
I was reminded today to trust in God's providence and in God's timing; that I should not place my hope and security in anything else but Him. So yes. I will try to channel all my energy into serving Him and others instead of in self seeking activities. Difficult yet something to be done. =) Pray for and with me.
Ok. Gotta go get some sleep. One last note, take time to count your blessings!
1 comment:
merry christmas
ed
Post a Comment