Wednesday, December 28, 2005

dEeE doOOooo dumma dumma dum dumm...

I don't know what I just wrote as my title. Sounds like something one would say when they're restless or trying to create some sound when there's uncomfortable silence between two or more individuals. Haha.

I am so sleepy. I should sleep. And I don't have a pressing need to blog anyway. But I guess I should remind myself that I should not be too eager or rush into things. Like I want everything quick and now! It's like McDonalds; you want a fast service and you want your fries now! No wonder some say McDonalds are bad for you. Haha. We should learn to go for 'fine dining' sometimes to slow things down a bit and enjoy the finer things in life. Only sometimes though. Don't grow idle or lazy. Don't be too easily contented either k? K!

Today is 'McDonalds' day. Can't help it, "I still want it now!"

No comments: