Was driving on the road one fine day. Stopped at the traffic lights when I heard sirens behind me. Lots of policemen on their respective motorbikes rode past. And not long after, a bigger car followed behind. And mind you, they were driving on the wrong side of the road. But no oncoming cars were coming.
I then remembered another incident like that; I was driving on a highway one fine day when the similar sirens sounded. My torn and tattered Wira was honked at and forced to move to the side of the road for these vehicles to pass. In my indignance, I wondered why. Why couldn't they have stopped and waited at the traffic lights like everyone else? Why couldn't they use the road just like any other person? Does being rich and important excuse one from elementary courtesy and values?
Morale still a bit on the low side today. To the extent I had to walk over to this mall near my office to buy chocolates after lunch. Haha. Or I'm just being greedy. But while crossing the road, I realised how busy KL city was and it's really bustling with activities. And I'm just a tiny spectrum in it. Would it have made a difference if I didn't exist? I'm sure it wouldn't to the people on the road. To the world, the country, the state and even my company for that matter! Haha.
But nah, before you guys get worried and think I'm about to commit suicide or anything of that sort, I'm fine. Just a teeny weeny bit demoralised and restless. But anyway, enough ramblings for the day. I'll go continue with my e-Learning and make better use of my time.
No comments:
Post a Comment