Hey there again. I know I just wrote, less than 12 hours ago. But I'm in the office now without much work to do and no access to my e-mail and MSN. So blogging's the next best thing I guess.
Sigh, the more I think about my exam, the more depressed I feel. Seem to have made all the mistakes I was not supposed to make and well, it's really worrying. Am praying and trusting in God's providence but yet still slightly worried. Please pray with me that I'll be able to pass it.
Oh, I'm done with Memoirs of a Geisha. It's a good read. But might not be a guy's book though. It tells of how a little Japanese girl from an unheard-of fishing village became a well-known Geisha. And her magic story was bumping into the right person at the right moment. That moment they met changed the entire course of her life. Don't think I should spoil the surprise by giving away the whole story. But if you're free, it's a book worth reading.
Feeling kinda demoralised now. I'm completely useless at work and I'm quite a slow learner. How to make myself more value adding to my employer? Yawn..think I'll go do some e-Learn thingy.
No comments:
Post a Comment