Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is the day that the Lord has made.

I will sing of Your faithfulness and Your mercy and Your love,
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made.
I hold on to Your promises and the resurrection power,
Restore to me Your joy, and I will praise You now.

Be glad and rejoice, for the Lord our Saviour reigns,
And the light of the Lord shall be our strength,
I was born to be, Your dwelling place,
This is the day that the Lord has made.


I'm so hungry!! Yet it's a good hunger. It is a hunger that keeps me in a prayerful spirit for the whole week. And Christmas is coming! Time to go around carolling again! Time to go shopping! Got no money though. Sighs. But it's ok. I will remember this day that a BMW 3 series has been promised to me if this friend of mine gets rich. So key lesson here is not to earn your own money, but to build relationships with those who will! *griNs*

Work's still relatively at a relaxed pace. I guess that's because everyone's in a holiday mood. I am in one too. Maybe one Chinese saying that goes something like "if old don't go, new don't come" is correct. And maybe that's why I'm so excited to start a new year.

2005 has not been an easy one. Transition from university to work was tough. Settling down in my job was even tougher. Finding my place here in Malaysia has been such a struggle that going back to Melbourne seems like such an inviting option. Yet even getting back in there is tough. ArgHgH! Fed up. No wonder I love to sleep. It's the easiest place to go to. Haha.

But all's not lost. I'm still brimming with hope for the new year. God the Almighty one is in charge! Come what may I no scared! I've got hope for 2006!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u just like me. sleep is my escape

;-)

simPLe saNdRa said...

Join the 'Pig Club'. I'm the president. You want to vice-chair? Haha.