Hallo! Blessed new year everybody! Doubt I be able to blog on new year's day coz I've to go up to Genting Highlands to work. Yes, we crazy auditors have to work on new year's eve and new year's day. Some commented that it's a horrible way to start the year. I don't exactly agree. How is partying late into the night, or sitting at home watching some fireworks on T.V a better option? =P
No, I am not a workaholic, but I guess it's not how you welcome the new year in that's important but how you live out and spend the year that matters.
Two of my friends 'closed down' their blogs over the last month or so. They said that blogging seems meaningless and to a certain extent, that might be true. And it does reveal some ugly, secret side of the ourselves to those reading our blogs. Hmm..
Anyway, 2005 had been one heck of a year. Can't summarise it all here. We'll have a chat about our year over a cuppa, k? Hee. Okays, gotta make a move already. Have an ExtrEmeLY bLesSed and meaninGfuL year ahead. Remember to make every moment count for God! Will be tough, that's why we've got each other!
Okay, see you all! *biG huGZ*
2 comments:
happy new year, optimistic gal ;-)
Keep up that spirit. It is good to have "such unspeakable joy" that is "supernatural".
You're a blessing n you're special. You have impacted ppl's life (in a good way, of course).
:)
-e-
too bad I can't post you comments on your blog too. but thanks for the encouragements! and don't get too high on the morphin, k? remembering you in prayer. =)
Post a Comment