This has been one busy week! Feeling so tired and sleepy all the time! And the Coffee Bean on the ground floor of my office is so terribly tempting. I'm a coffee lover by the way. Work's been busy. And it's going to get busier and LATER. And my inefficiency and inexperience is causing me more unnecessary work and stress!
Met up with my ex-housemate last week. She's back for holidays from overseas. I do miss having her around. She's one unique individual. Driven and definitely wacky. Though I must say she must have lost some of her wackiness along the way. But nevertheless, am really happy to hear that she's doing well; careerwise and even *ahem*. Hehe. Again, I really thank God for friends and for all of you out there who gives unworthy me your friendship, time, company, laughter and care.
Gotta go for dinner soon. Be back later!
3 comments:
Hallo!
Your blog very interesting leh. How come you say very boring. =)
Will continue visiting your blog. Put some photos as well!!! Hehehe...
No thank you for giving unworthy us, your friendship!
Identify yourself, anonymous!
Post a Comment