I want to share joy. But before I share the good news, I want to say it is ALL to God's glory. He is gracious and He worked the miracle. I was almost certain I was going to fail it. But no, I passed my first Chartered Accounting paper!! *gRiNz*
Work has been really discouraging the whole week. I screwed up something big time and got a thorough scolding from the director. Looks like we need to be really thick skinned in this line as well. But nah, all's well.
I thank God so much for His grace and strength. That even through this period, I'm still up and standing. Nobody defeats me, k! Hehe.
Lots of major decisions need to be made. Lots of praying is needed. But one thing I learnt, there's always room for mistakes, if you can bear the consequences of the mistake that is. =)
2 comments:
Congrats!Knew you could make it!
-yw-
congratulations .. its time for celebrations ...
Post a Comment