Monday, February 13, 2006

Stressed

I'm sorry. I told myself that I wouldn't be posting 'stress-entries' anymore in here but I can't help it. The past 3 days have been the most stressful time in my working life, though that isn't particularly long. But yarh, I'm feeling really frustrated and even defeated because I screwed up. I feel utterly useless and stupid. I can't do this anymore. I want to hide. I want to run away. Please, just let me disappear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun so stress
some ppl are bed-ridden, which could b more stressful!

Anonymous said...

stressd? dun worri .. not the only one... i worked until 2am these past 3 days.. and its not even considered "peak" yet..

Anonymous said...

stress releases some kind of chemical that is harmful to your body!!

Anonymous said...

be merciful to me o God,for my soul trusts in You.
and in the shadow of Your wings, I will make my refuge
until these calamities have passed by

Anonymous said...

stress is but a thin line away from pleasure

Anonymous said...

yo wassup? stress ah? dun bluff..i not stupid