I cannot believe that I am asked to speak at a Youth and Young Adults Camp tomorrow on the topic of Boy-Girl Relationship. Like hmm, do I seem to be successful in that area? I don't think so! =P
Went for a thorough medical check-up today for the job offer that I received. It's a condition of the offer that I have to pass the medical check-up before they confirm the offer. Took three hours of my Saturday morning and they drew blood and took urine samples. I'll only find out the results after 10 days. Please pray with me. Think I failed the lung capacity test. I just couldn't exhale enough air out at one go! Haha.
It was a relatively packed day today. After the medical check-up, I had lunch, prepared for my workshop, went bowling, then gym, then dinner and grocery shopping. Now I'm back home finishing up some work and continuing with my preparation on the workshop. I'm thinking I won't be sleeping much today.
There's this huge thing at the back of my head that I need to resolve tonight. Now. The sooner the better. Otherwise, the 'opportunity cost' will be too high and I will hate myself.
It's difficult to understand people. And it's difficult to figure out why people do what they do. Shame isn't it, that God's perfect world was ruined by that 'disobedient' moment? Was just reading Genesis again and about how God made us in His image. That means we were made perfect, just like Him. But we're all so screwed up because of sin and disobedience.
No deep thoughts today, just distressing ones in my head. Haha. But oh well, can't escape those in this distressing world. We've just got to face and deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment