It is a good weekend. I got much done on Saturday and I had a meaningful time at my church's youth and young adults camp yesterday. Although I feel really bad for the inadequate preparation and for the horrible workshop I gave, the camp and the people there made me realise and determined to 'get back on track' with my walk with God. No more compromises.
The world is a very attractive thing. It offers short term pleasures that gives us well, short term pleasures. And with the lack of time spent with Him and the concentration of all my energy on work and people, it's no wonder that I have distant myself from Him and His teachings. Thank God for His faithfulness. And the wonderful Christian friends I have that spurs me on and encourages me.
After the camp yesterday, I know I have to be proactive. I've slacked and compromised enough. It's time to get out of this zone and run after God's heart again. The 'Walls ice-cream and Cadbury chocolates' have deterred me long enough. God has Copenhaagen ice-cream and Godiva chocs waiting for me.
2 comments:
not horibble lar
i wuz there :-p
Hi Ms Chan.
I'm curious as to what u had to say for ur workshop! :) must tell me someday. =) hehehe. And very encouraged to hear u actively seeking after God once again! Praise God!
Post a Comment