Thursday, May 04, 2006

I want to do everything!

Music really plays an important role. In my life anyway. But I guess most would agree with me that music can stir up all sorts of emotions in us. Want a peaceful quiet evening? Listen to some classical, slow piano piece. Want something disturbing? Try heavy metal. Or how about songs just for the background while you relax and chat with some friends? Jazz will be perfect. If you're in a mood to feel sorry for yourself, try some sad, chinese love songs. I may not understand what they are saying, but somehow listening to them when I'm sad makes me cringe even harder.

Am actually listening to some chinese songs at work now. Three weeks ago, I would have cringed and maybe even winced in pain. But now, God's picked me up and no chinese song will cheat my emotions that way again. Somehow, I am feeling excited about the year again. It's really refreshing to be able to start again. To let go old burdens and regrets and move on. I'm brimming with energy and enthusiasm. I want to go mountain climbing, rock climbing, white water rafting, skiing, running, play badminton, travel, catch up with old friends, watch musicals, read a good book, finish my diploma in piano, bake a cake, EvErYTHING!!

I saw today. I still c_ _ _ very much. Still w_ _ _ very much. But what is right and obedient should be done. It's probably best in the time to come. Guess I'll still wonder..

It's like 2.16am and I am still so hyper. Must be the combination of coffee, gym and teh tarik that's keeping me up. Oh. oh...sleepiness is sinking in. I can feel it. Perhaps I should call it a night.

Dear God, I surrender.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this a riddle for us to answer??

I saw today. I still c_ _ _ very much. Still w_ _ _ very much. But what is right and obedient should be done. It's probably best in the time to come. Guess I'll still wonder..

Anonymous said...

'care'+ 'wish'?