I've resigned. I am on leave for the next 3 days. My sister is getting married on Saturday. I'm going for a holiday in Hong Kong next week. I'm getting a new job with a higher pay. Everything seems lovely doesn't it? But why is my heart still heavy? Why am I feeling horrible? Ugghh.
I guess deep down I know the answer. But there is nothing I can do about it. Sometimes putting right a wrong is so tough. No wonder the saying prevention is better than cure.
Dear God, help!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God sent help. Thank You Lord. =)
5 comments:
Hi Ms Chan,
Keep your head up. And enjoy your hols!! (Wish i could go on holidays... haha).
Your last few post just sounds all too familiar... Don't let this sorta things weigh u down. Everything happens for a purpose. Remember that God is still very much in control of everything!
Take care ms chan! =)
who u go HK with? wat abt me?
enjoy the trip!!! dun think too far ahead! Enjoy NOW. The present.
dun judge to early. blessings are always disguised.
"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to."
i still love u...
You people, I don't know who you are! Don't be anonymous, k? Thanks. =)
Post a Comment