Saturday, April 14, 2007

The person I don't want to be

Yup, as we walk on our journey, and as we live each day, we're bound to cross paths with people whom we admire. And we're bound to cross paths with people we are utterly disgusted with and disrespect. And I will make mental notes of what I should never be to avoid being disgusting and annoying.

1. I will not be single AND be a horrible boss, ever. Either I will be married AND a horrible boss, or single and the nicest boss or I will be married AND be a really nice boss.

2. I will not be selfish and inconsiderate.

3. I will not listen to a friend who is in need and yet, keep talking about myself by drawing parallels to myself.

4. I will not be a hypocrite or a fake. If I don't like you, I won't pretend to love you. I might ask you how you are doing, but it still doesn't mean I like you.

5. I will not suck up to my bosses or superiors. I will do my work, get stressed over it, but that's cause it's my job, not yours.

6. I will not hurl insults at others and make others feel like shit.

Ok, that's 6 points at the moment. Will add on with the list when I have more time to spare. Got to study for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ms Chan.
Point 1 is so totally random!!!

Good to see you're still alive. =) Keeping you in prayer.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

aku suka no.1

Tuhan memberkatimu :)

there's a famous saying by a once upon a time 'See Lai' - if everyday got rice to eat, it's a blessing. Anything more is a bonus. Sek Fan with family and friends is already that bonus.

-R-

simPLe saNdRa said...

JamES! good to hear from you too. =)

See Lai, ahaha..what's with the Malay speech?