Monday's almost over...saw a picture on my friend's (Yes, yours, Jamin) blog yesterday that was so sweet, I figured I must challenge it as well...haha...nice not nice not? Hehe. Kidding. Just thought that this photo looks really sweet and deserves a space in my blog.
Anyway, a thought occured to me while I was driving today. 'With Great Power comes great responsibilities.' A person (dunno man or lady) driving a new 3 series BMW who didn't know the meaning of queue and signal wanted to cut into my lane. For a moment, I got really angry. People like them should actually learn more manners and understand that money does not buy their way into cutting queue and be idiots.
And the more they are blessed with, the more they should share and not be acting like jerks with their wealthy life. If only that was so, the poor will not grow poorer whilst the rich continues to grow richer. I'm getting angry again. Better stop. Pray. Don't let money change or drive you. It's evil.
1 comment:
Wah!! Want to challenge ah?? =P For the record, it wasn't me who put that up on my blog. So technically, you're up against Lindy! hahaha
Post a Comment