i am tired of facebook
it is making me see that my friends are having fun:
happy photos, parties, holidays, weddings that outdo the other, wealth,
popularity, favour, you name it, they have it
question: am I NOT living my life?
I sure am! I have come to realise that facebook can be satan's tool
a tool that fools me to believe that what everyone does = life
but does majority really dictate what counts?
this is not a post to brag but it is a reminder to me that I am living life
as a minority maybe, but I account to God
sure, I don't club, I don't drink, I may seem boring, but heck,
I try to live life to where it matters
I believe in Jesus Christ
I pay my taxes
I work a decent job with a decent pay
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant
I am involved in a political party and in politics
I do the accounts of a state assemblyman's office
I am a volunteer to help and teach underprivilege kids read, write and speak english
I am a wife and support to the most wonderful husband in the world
I meet and have conversations with people in high places
I have fun - love the outdoors, time with Edward, friends and family
love to watch telly, play games, read, go for a swim, hiking, EAT, sleep, rest
I have stories to share and tell..
and to think that I thought that I wasn't living life
and that I am not being a good steward
I still have much to do, far to go,
but Satan will not rob me of my work, nor the reward that God has for me
for the little things that I do,
and for the things that I choose not to do
it does not matter to me what you do, I account to God
and so do you
No comments:
Post a Comment