Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hello 2010!

2010 is finally here. I have been looking forward to it as I am curious how 2009 would end and curious about what 2010 has in store for me.

Looking back, when I started 2009, I remember saying that 2009 will be a God-led year. And I believe that it has been one. Just that I haven't been good at all in spending time with Him and reading His word. Yet God has again remain faithful. Thank You Jesus!

Let's see, in 2010, I foresee pretty major changes in my work, in my finances, and ministries. Regardless, 2010 will be a year of Godly changes.

One of the few things I wished I could do better in 2009 is in spending time with God. So the only 'resolution' I made this year is that I will read God's word and JOURNAL at least once a week to the very least! So help me keep in check, I need all the 'nagging' for this coz I'm not a very disciplined person to start with! =)

Also, another thing I want to improve on from 2009, is to keep in closer contact with my friends. So perhaps that is something that I'll need to work on this year. It's tough, as everyone's really busy and meeting up is such a difficult thing to do! But we will try nevertheless, since I really treasure all my friends very much! =)

I love Jesus and Edward and my mom, sister, Katelyn, Kristen, MSJP, and ok ok, GenEeeEEEEEeEeeee, chongster, yokey, and all my closer friends out there...I pray that God will sustain our friendship till we reach heaven! =)...muaaackkkssss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Julesy said...

love and miss u too!!