Am reading one of my friend's blogs and I used to think that ppl are sometimes overdoing the 'It's sOOoOOOOOOooo God', or like 'It's just all God's doing'. But then again, maybe I should learn to be much more generous with my praises and give thanks to God even for the smallest things.
Mmm...let me start with today.
1) I ate soft shell crab in Sushi King today - on my company's account. Thank You Lord.
2) I had a very good and nice rain shower. Water was hot and the water pressure was superb!
3) Thank You Jesus, that I get to speak to Edward eventhough he's in the Philippines while I'm here in Bintulu.
4) Thank You Lord, that I have a home to look forward, in Bandar Utama and ultimately in Heaven.
5) Thank You for the 'comfort' that I am enjoying and living in now.
Lord please help me finish all my work. I need to send the spreadsheet to Diana tomorrow. Please help me do a good job. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment