1) Washington Monument
2) Lincoln Memorial
3) National World War II Memorial and the Reflecting Pool
4) Vietnam Women's and Veterans Memorial
My camera ran out of battery so I didn't manage to take pictures of these. It was a whole wall of names carved in black stone of all the soldiers who fought in the Vietnam war.
5) Constitution Gardens
6) The Smithsonian Mall - Has all the museums like the Museum of American History, Natural History Museum, National Museum of The American Indian, Museum of African Art, Air and Space Museum, National Gallery of Art, etc.etc.
This is from the Air and Space Museum
This is the entrance to the National Aquarium - had to pay USD9 so I didn't go in. Haha.
This should be the Organisation of the American States building (or sounds something like that)
And this is the Department of Treasury - where I could aspire to work since I'm somewhat in the Finance line. =P
One of those nice looking buildings - I think it's a Department of something.
7) The White House
8) Georgetown (Thanks Corine!)
9) US botanic Garden
10) Lafayette Square - lots of Cherry Blossoms blooming! Real pretty.
Ugghhh...running out of time, I'll post more pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment