Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inside my head

1) What can you make out of work?
2) Some people are so selfish.
3) Can I live with the guilt? will God be angry and put it into my account?
4) Why are shell's processes so terribly inefficient?
5) Do you want the business or not?!
6) I can't decide who to support: Kim Clijsters or Li Na
7) What time should I go to the salon on Saturday?
8) What time can I go home today?
9) Do you think it is my responsibility to be doing those deals while my pricing manager is away? He didn't even brief me about anything but merely copied me in the emails. And now everyone is coming to me? What der?
10) Well in ref to point (9), if I had time to spare, I'd gladly help, but I'm stuffed with month end, and many other things to do too. WWJD?
11) Hungry.
12) Everything is urgent and due yesterday.

No comments: