"If you are faithful with little, you will be faithful with much."
I think God is telling me something. I have been pretty restless for the past few weeks or month, thinking that there must be something more that I can do to contribute to God's kingdom.
I needn't have to look very far to find a 'TALENT'. Anything can be a talent. Ability to speak is a talent in itself. Ability to read and write is a talent. The world has cheated us to think that a talent has to be something so great that no other man can do. Undeniably there are people who has that kind of talent. They possess some skill or ability so great that no other man has.
But that's them. Me, I MUST be faithful with what I have.
2 comments:
hi. hope you are well
i am well! are you?
Post a Comment