Man, I can't stop sneezing. And my nose seems to be running away. Help, I'm having a running nose! Haha. Sorry, lame attempt. I'm bored. Been trying to study diligently but I keep declaring 'breaks' for myself every other hour. Not very prodcutive.
Time seems to fly past. Can't believe it's the year end already and it's been a year since I came home from Melbourne. Still miss it very much. Spoke to my ex-housemate just now. Missed the crazy times we had. Can't imagine how we survived each other's nonsense over the years. But yes, it was good hearing from her.
As I was saying, I was just thinking how quickly time passes by. And then I saw Wednesday coming and my heart sank. I have to go back to work on Wednesday after being on leave for almost a whole entire month! And it's not any normal working period, it's the PEAK period that every auditor's been dreading. And my friends from Australia are actually coming back at that time. Hope I'll be able to meet up and catch up with them during their short stay. Please, please, please.
Did I mention that I am bored? Yeah, I am. I want to go play some sports! Eat! Shop! Anything! Just get me out of the house! But disciplined, I must be. Study first. Play later.
No comments:
Post a Comment