Thursday, November 24, 2005

Bull's eye!

"He aims, he shoots, and he MiSsES!" AwwWwWWww...

Ya, am feeling abit like that now. Sometimes we aim, we shoot and we miss the target completely. And my patience is wearing thin trying to hit the bull's eye. Could it be that I have set an impossible target? Or do I need to persevere, train and practice just a wee bit harder? How to know what's my limit? And the 'heights' that I am capable of achieving?

I'm so sleepy now. *yaWn* *StretCh* But yes, I need to hit my books again. Exam's too close and I'm too slacked. Please StudeeEEeEEeeEEEeeEEEEeeeEEe!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Later...

There's a cantonese saying "hang fook yiu chi gei zhang zhui" which means that you've to fight for your own happiness. Really? What if you've 'won' the happiness, but on someone else's expense?

Been talking to a couple of friends lately. It's amazing how different all our walks of life can be. I used to think I was a pretty good listener and even 'counsellor'. Ask my sister, I even thought of doing psychology. But I'm quite glad I didn't. As we grow older =(, some issues and problems that surround us are not only unstoppable, they are 'unsolvable'! And sometimes after listening to a friend's problems, you feel so sorry for them, you really want to help, but there's really nothing you can do. This kind of helplessness can be quite unnerving.

Dang, my train of thoughts are so broken today. Can't even express myself properly on what I want to say. And I'm actually too sleepy to think now. Tomorrow....

No comments: