Saturday, November 12, 2005

Irritable

I wonder why I am so irritable lately?

Me thinks it's because my 'space' has been intruded and invaded. See I am very much an introvert. I am individualistic. I love having friends and enjoy their company, don't get me wrong, but I really appreciate my own space and having time to myself. That is partly why it was so difficult adjusting back to life in Malaysia cause every move I make have to be 'reported' back to my mom. I know, she does it in the name of love. I know. I love my mommy too! *grInZ*

Was at starbucks today (I am on leave) and I can't help but notice the relatively large number of adults walking around the shopping mall during working hours. How come they are not at work?! Not fair. Read some blogs of friends and people I know. Some can write so well! And some has got such interesting stories to tell! It's really interesting to hear the thoughts that go on inside their heads. Amazing what technology is doing for us right?

Speaking of reading , I'm currently reading this book called Memoirs of a Geisha. My sista said it's a pretty good read and the movie is coming out soon too! Hope I can finish reading it before I watch the show. Anyone else got good books to recommend? Well, since I'm not quite an intellectual person, I could at least pretend to be one, right? Hehe.

Oh no! Would you look at the time! It's already 1am! Think I should go get some studying done (yes, again) before I hit the sack. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, don't worry about the "mother control" stage. After a while it'll pass. Hmm...maybe its a long while. Mine lasted for more than 6 years afte r i came back from Aussieland too. Anyways keep up the good Blog...

simPLe saNdRa said...

6 YEARs?!?!?!?!?!