Wala! I haven't written in a few days! I think. Almost a week? Been slightly occupied at work and I didn't want to look at the computer after work, so yah, that's the result of it!
Went for a Philharmonics Jazz Concert yesterday. Two pianists, Jeremy Monteiro and Michael Veerapen were playing together and they were amazing! I was blown away. Dumbfounded. Had to shake my head in disbelief at their technique and rhythm. And there was a 'guest' singer who sang a couple of songs too. Her voice was superb! And I got all three autographs! Haha. Thanks to my friend who actually knew the lady who was singing.
I'm back from work. Not a terribly long, hard day. But somehow my heart's not at ease. I'm dissatisfied. I'm discontented. I want more. How do we know when to stop asking for more? How do we know if we've reached our limits? Is it wrong to want more?
Arghh. Feel like pulling all my hair out. Need a major haircut. My 3-month-old-permed-hair is demanding too much of my time and attention. I need to put my brains into use.
1 comment:
Yo woman! Okay, I haven’t been reading your blog for quite some time, but by the sound of things, we need to go out – PRONTO. Name the time and place, I’ll make sure we both turn up!! Hehe. Sorry for being so busy doing menial, mundane, and totally unimportant stuff all the time lately. But I hope you do realise that you can always spill your guts to your koncho-koncho anytime. Take care, don’t lose sleep over all these worrying issues (as if you could =P ), and we’ll talk soon!
Post a Comment